Monday, November 24, 2008

My Silent Prayer


So what if i am alone, So what it seems very dark, So what I cant see the path, So what there's no hope, So what the journey seems very long, I know you are there, to take care of wounds, to take care of pains. So what everyone says you will never win, So what no one wants to hear you, So what no one Understands you, So what everyone thinks you are looser, I know that walking a different trail will make others insecure, and i know that you want to test me my father, because you walked on this path. So father give me the strength, To do the things my heart says i should do, To carry on when it seems it can't be done, To bring love in whatever i pursue, To be peaceful when everything is going wrong, To be humble when everything is going in favor, Finally my father, I thank you for everything you gave to me

No comments: